21. – 28.07.2018
With the «International Wildlife Research Week», Swiss Youth in Science (Schweizer Jugend forscht) offers young people from all over Europe an opportunity to discover alpine wildlife. During one week, participants will work on a scientific research question and get to know the most important aspects of being a field biologist. They will learn how to define a research question, collect data in the field (alpine environment), do statistics, and present their findings in written and verbal form during the public closing event at the end of the week. The research week is supervised by four experienced biologists specializing in alpine flora and fauna. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to get a taste of being a researcher!
Here you can find general information on the structure of study weeks.
Next study week
July 21 till July 28, 2018
- Read the information about the IWRW study week: >> General Information 2018
- >> Register online and print the PDF-document
- Have the registration form signed and officially approved (Parents, Teacher & Principal)
- Send your registration form together with a motivation letter via E-Mail to SYiS
Deadline: 27 May 2018
The public project presentation will be at the Auditorium, Chastè Planta-Wildenberg in Zernez on Friday, 27 July 2018 at 17:15 followed by an aperitif. You are warmly welcome!
- Biosfera (Tschierv)
- Swiss National Park (Zernez)
Reviews study weeks