ISTF 2019: 6 – 9th February 2019
The Forum takes place in beautiful Switzerland in February. Details about next year’s venue, including information on how to get there, will be posted in autumn 2018.
Participation at ISTF is free! All you need to bring is an open, innovative, and motivated attitude.
Official ISTF partners will cover all costs for the duration of the Forum, including:
- Registration for the event
- Participants’ board and accommodation, including meals and refreshments
- The ISTF social program
Participants from abroad will receive a full reimbursement of their travel expenses to Switzerland (conditions apply). Insurance and additional personal expenses, as well as visas to enter Switzerland (for those who require one) will not be covered.
Terms and conditions
Are you driven by a need for achievement and the desire to make a meaningful difference? For the 8th time, in 2019 we will be uniting 70 of the most inspiring, interesting, enthusiastic, determined, innovative young talents from Europe, Asia, USA and beyond, for a fully-funded, life-changing youth opportunity. Come along and acquire a skill set that is not only useful in the context of the annual topic, but essential for any person’s ability to succeed in an ever changing and increasingly competitive global society.
You are eligible to apply, if you are:
- a motivated and talented young person aged 18 – 22 at the time of the Forum
- in your final years of high school (grammar school or professional school), or enrolled in bachelor studies at college or university
- really interested in the topic and committed to achieving change in our world
- fluent in spoken and written English
- Students from outside Switzerland: are eligible to attend by invitation only. You must be a finalist of your National Youth Science Competition and be nominated by your National Youth Science Foundation Organiser.
Schweizer Jugend forscht
Karin Büchler, PhD
Project Manager ISTF
Phone: +41 (0)31 377 71 00
Direct line: +41 (0)31 377 71 05
Fax: +41 (0)31 377 71 01