20. – 27.07.2019
With the «International Wildlife Research Week», Swiss Youth in Science (Schweizer Jugend forscht) offers young people from all over Europe an opportunity to discover alpine wildlife. During one week, participants will work on a scientific research question and get to know the most important aspects of being a field biologist. They will learn how to define a research question, collect data in the field (alpine environment), do statistics, and present their findings in written and verbal form during the public closing event at the end of the week. The research week is supervised by four experienced biologists specializing in alpine flora and fauna. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to get a taste of being a researcher!
Here you can find general information on the structure of study weeks.
- Read more about the study week: >> Information 2019
- >> Register Online and Print PDF Document
- Sign/stamp registration (parents, teacher, school management)
- Send your registration together with a letter of motivation to SJf by Email ([email protected]).
Registration deadline: 26 May 2019
All projects will be presented to the public at the closing event on Friday, 26 July 2019, 17:15 – 18:45, Chastè da Cultura, CH-7533 Fuldera.
You are cordially invited >> Invitation Flyer (follows soon)
- Information letter (will follow in May/June)
- Guidelines, templates, etc.
- Biosfera (Tschierv)
- Swiss National Park (Zernez)
Reviews study weeks